Friday, November 28, 2008

email...

So, my gmail account (which I use to sign into this blog) is revsmorgan@gmail.com. I'm not a rev anymore. The email address I use for everything else is pastorshannon@hotmail.com. Some may say I'm not a pastor anymore, because I'm not recognized by a church body. But, I am still a pastor.
The revocation of my credentials will not prevent me from fulfilling the role God has for me. Although my role has changed a little bit. And just to quelch any fears that I am going to preach the "gay agenda" - give me a break. There is no "gay agenda." Gay people are just like straight people. Please don't stereotype us. We aren't trying to make everyone in the world gay. We aren't trying to destroy marriage. Straight people do a good enough job of that on their own. What I will be preaching is God's agenda...love. And love unconditionally. I believe God has a plan and purpose for EVERY single person. I believe He created us each uniquely to fit together and work as the body of Christ in this world. There are people who don't believe anyone loves them, let alone a God that some people say hates them. So I will preach and seek to live a life of love.
This will not stop my ministry. It will just change it a little. And I'm getting quite used to change.

2 comments:

Samara said...

you checked out Matt Bays book?
http://www.lulu.com/content/3815574

And for the love, just create a new gmail account.

Anonymous said...

Oops. That was supposed to be "talk".

You are brave and beautiful and I love you.

~lea