Thursday, November 20, 2008

i got better (in a british accent)

So, my brother and I went to see Spam-a-lot last week. Huh-larious! I wasn't sure what to expect. And right before it started I admitted to Shawn (said brother) that I had never, in fact, seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail all the way through. Sure, I have seen all the main parts, e.g. The Knights who say Ni, the Black Knight, the Three Questions, etc. So, after he scolded me thoroughly I got to see a crazy Broadway play that actually rocked. They added in this character called, "Lady of the Water," and she killed it...in a good way. And we all ended with the chorus from the end of the Life of Brian.

"Always look on the bright side of life..." (whistling)

As I have been sitting these past couple of days, wallowing in self pity, I haven't done much whistling. So, today I have decided to whistle...much to the dismay of my co-workers. Alright - well, maybe I'm not really whistling. But I am trying to whistle on the inside. I won't find out until the end of next week whatever decision they made about my credentials. I hate waiting. I don't even know why I am nervous. I know what will happen. I just want to read it and have it be final...so I can move on.

Anyway...this has been a friendly reminder to ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!

No comments: