Friday, November 21, 2008

for the first time...

in a long time...I feel happy.

I walked out my door this morning at 7:25am and it was snowing! And it was gorgeous! It continued to snow and when I got to work, it was actually sticking on the ground. Then it went away. And at lunch time - it was snowing bucket loads! It was amazing. Me and a couple girls went out and frolicked in it. So much fun.

Shawn and I are going to drive around Chesapeake tomorrow and check out houses for rent. Have I mentioned that LEA IS COMING TO LIVE WITH ME!!!!! And my brother too, by default. I can't tell you all how much it will help to have a friend here. It's been hard for me to make friends - crazy, huh? I just go to work and come home and play guitar. I went to a church that I really like and will be going back to - so I am hoping to make friends there. But it's awkward to make friends at work - and difficult to have meaningful friendships there.

Anyway - today I am happy. Thank you God, for the snow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart you. Find a good house!