Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My first home...kinda

Shawn and I signed the lease on our house today. We are looking for a third roommate! So if you live in the hampton roads area (or want to move there) and want somewhere to live for $600/month (utilities included), and have good credit...let us know!

We are both totally excited. I love my new kitchen. Too bad I hate to cook. Maybe I'll learn to love it. Or at least try. Anyway - we need furniture. So, if you know of any free stuff, or good deals...tell us! We have a huge back yard and will be having cookouts in the summer. And after our housewarming party, our first big shindig will be a SUPERBOWL PARTY. Shawn has a HUGE screen and projector. And will have a ping pong table by then as well. It'll be good times.

Anyway - this is just one more major change in my life. Not sure how much more I can take before I go completely bonkers. All the changes in my life are good, but so darn stressful. I just took a few of those stress factor tests about life events, etc. I scored over 300 on all of them. This means I am extremely stressed and have a high susceptibility to stress-related illness. Oy. But, it could always be worse, right?

1 comment:

Samara said...

Hey, did you notice you have a wine rack over the fridge? Nice :)

You're going to have a great time.