Friday, August 8, 2008

yo...

Howdy ya'll.

I was sick yesterday and missed a day of training...which totally stinks. But, it turns out that I didn't really miss all that much. Which is super cool. And there was a potluck breakfast this morning as well. Yum.

I am eating lunch with my mom and her friends today at the Purple Cow...it should be yummy.

I am totally happy that Joshua won the SYTYCD Championship! I totally got into that show the last few weeks. It's a shame I can't dance anywhere except my room. But, rest assured...in my room - I'm the bomb.

I'm not sure what this weekend holds. I may go out and try to have some fun. Maybe I'll beach it up.

Sorry I don't have a super exciting life or anything theologically sound to wax about. But I'm happy. I guess that counts for something.

MA - I'm praying for you. Be safe on your trip - and focus on the excitement...but don't forget to grieve. It helps.

Much love to you all,
Shan

No comments: